NBU students can apply for student loans. In order to be eligible to apply for student finance newly enrolled students should pay their first tuition fee.
Student loans are offered by the following four banks:
To apply for student finance applicants must be:
- Bulgarian citizens or citizens of one of the countries indicated in the Undergraduate and Graduate Student Loans Act;
- under 35 years of age;
- full-time students in a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral level program;
- working towards their first Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral degree.
Student loans include:
- Tuition Fee Loan;
- fixed interest not exceeding 7% for the whole period, no collateral required, no fees and commission;
- grace period for the duration of the program of studies plus one year;
- loan repayment in equal instalments over the period of up to 10 years after the grace period is over.
Loan application procedure
Complete and submit your Student Loan Application Form as an attachment via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide current telephone number in your email message.
You will be contacted in due course with information regarding your application outcome.