On-Campus Student Employment Program
Employment at NBU is provided under the On-Campus Student Employment Program. Application periods are twice a year, at the beginning of each semester, when available on-campus hourly job opportunities are announced in a variety of ways. For more information please visit our website, have a look at our bulletin boards and information screens or visit the Student Information Center in the Main Lobby of Building 1, Floor 1.
- On-Campus Student Employee Application
- Short Resume of up to 2 pages
Selection for announced positions will consist of application and resume review and interview. Students are normally paid on an hourly wage basis or may be paid by a one-semester tuition scholarship.
- Your entrance examination result (for new students) or Grade Point Average (GPA) from the previous semester are over Very Good (4.50)
- You are registered for the current semester
- You are not receiving a stipend/tuition scholarship from NBU
Current available job opportunities
Deadline for submission of applications: