The NBU Library is opened for all students and lecturers, administrative staff and outside visitors. It is necessary to be in the register of the readers and to have a library Membership Card.
You will need to have the following identification on your first visit:
- Under- and postgraduates from the university have to present a Proof of Identity e. g. driver's licence, passport.
- Lecturers and university staff present a Proof of Identity e. g. driver's licence, passport.
- Students attending part of taught courses and those attending the programs at the Centers for Continuing Education have to present an identity card, and pay fee for the library membership card. See the Price List
- Outside visitors have to present an identity card, and pay fee for the library membership card. See the Price List
|Collection||Lecturers||Students**, PhDs, employees||Erasmus students|
|number of documents||term of use||number of documents||term of use||number of documents||term of use|
|Documents marked with green label||10||1 month||8||1 month||3||1 month|
|Documents marked with red label*||1||20 days||1||3 days||1||3 days|
|Personal collections||1||20 days||1||3 days||1||3 days|
|Doctor Honoris Causa||1||20 days||1||3 days||1||3 days|
|Fiction||2||1 month||2||1 month||1||20 days|
|Sheets of music||1||1 month||1||1 month||1||1 month|
|Course materials||1||3 days||1||3 days||1||3 days|
|Audiovisual documents||5||1 month||5||1 month||3||1 month|
|Periodicals||5||3 days||1||3 days||-||-|
* Note: Documents from this collection cannot be borrowed for home during the following months: january, may, june and december.
** Note: Students with established developmental dyslexia can borrow library documents from all collections listed above for a period of 2 months.